The Hy-Giene Monitor (HGM), from leading brand Hy-labs® offers simple and economical microbiological test kits that are specifically designed to ensure reliable and time-saving monitoring of microbiological hygiene in your work environment.
We offer a range of microbiology test kits that can test for various microorganisms, including the presence of pathogens such as Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella, E.coli and Listeria monocytogenes.
The benefits of using Hylabs include:
- 2 Tests on one paddle– different agars on each side of the paddle saving time and money
- Easy to use and time saving– Use directly on the work surface, dip into fluids or transfer from a conventional swab. Following incubation, the results are determined by comparison against the chart in the manual. HGM requires no advance preparation, and no special equipment or training.
- Economical– HGM eliminates the use of swabbing, plate pouring, counting, external services, and labour costs.
- High sensitivity and specificity– HGM is made using stringent quality standards, ensuring results are as reliable as conventional methods.
- Safe– HGM eliminates the risk involved when glass tubes are in the production area as they are made of plastic.
- Long shelf life– HGM has a long shelf life of up to 9 months (individual products may differ)
- Storage Temperature– store at room temperature, no need for refrigerated conditions except for Chromogenic slides
Note: The Hy-Giene Monitor microbiology test kits should not replace your current SANAS Laboratory testing but are rather intended to compliment testing.
|Product Number||Type of Media||Shelf life
|DS046||Total Enterobactereacea / Total Count||6,5||20||15-25º|
|DS012||Total Count/Yeasts & Molds||6,5||20||15-25º|
|DS016||Yeasts & Molds/Yeasts & Molds||6,5||20||15-25º|
|DS004||Total Count/Total Count||10||20||15-25º|
|DS066||Total Count DC/Total Count DC||6,5||20||15-25º|
|DS021||Coliforms/Yeasts & Molds||6,5||20||15-25º|
|DS028||Total Count DC/ Total Count DC||6,0||20||15-25º|
|DS057||Total Enterobacteriaceae/Total Enterobacteriaceae||6,5||20||15-25º|
|DS023||Total Count TTC /Yeasts & Molds||6,5||20||15-25º|
|DS005||Total Count/Lactic Acid Bacteria||6,5||20||15-25º|
|DS010||Lactic Acid Bacteria/ Yeasts & Molds||6,5||20||15-25º|
|DS024||Total Count TTC /Coliforms||6,5||20||15-25º|
|DS026||Total Count TTC /Total Count TTC||6,5||20||15-25º|
|DS052||Marine Agar/Marine Agar||6,0||20||2 – 8º|
|DS069||Yeasts & Molds/Staphyococci||4,0||20||15-25º|
|DS041||Aloa Agar Listeria / Aloa Agar Listeria||5,0||20||2 – 15º|
|DS035||E. coli/Coliforms||6,0||20||2 – 15º|
|DS049||CHROMagar S.Aureus /CHROMagar S.Aureus||4,0||20||2 – 15º|
|DS061||Total Count/E. coli||6,0||20||2 – 8º|
|DS059||CHROMagar S.Aureus / E.Coli||4,3||20||2 – 15º|
|DS036||Salmonella / Salmonella||8,0||20||2 – 15º|
|DS039||E. coli\ E. coli||6,0||20||2 – 15º|
|DS050||S.Aureus/Total Count||4,0||20||2 – 8º|
|DS068||CHROMagar Stec/E. Coli||4,5||20||2 – 15º|
|DS033*||CHROMagar Candida/ Gonotest||3,0||20||2 – 8º|
|DS034*||CHROMagar Candida / DTM||4,5||20||2 – 15º|
|DS038*||Hy- Orientation / MacConkey Agar||6,0||20||2 – 15º|
|AP016||CHROMagar Mastitis||5,0||20||2 – 15º|
|IMP-60004||Mini Incubator (can hold up to 27 slides)|