BEEF / SWINE CARCASS SAMPLING KITS
The Solar Biologicals Inc. Solar-Cult® bovine/swine sampling kit has been designed to contain everything needed to collect and transport ten environmental/HACCP bovine or swine carcass specimens for food-borne pathogen analysis. The non-destructive sampling procedure was prepared using FSIS/USDA Pathogen Reduction/HACCP Regulations.
Bovine/Swine Carcass Sampling Kit contains the following (sufficient for 10 samples):
- Ten (10) sterile Solar-Cult® cellulose sponges pre-moistened with 10 ml buffered peptone water (Cat # A40BPW) or 10 ml Butterfield’s phosphate buffer (Cat #A40BPB), individually wrapped in tear-open, vapour barrier foil pouch.
- Ten (10) vials of 15 ml sterile buffered peptone water.
- Ten (10) pairs of sterile sampling gloves.
- Ten (10) Twirl-tie sterile sample bags.
- Ten (10) labels for sample identification.
- Ten (10) sterile sampling templates (10 cm x 10 cm).
- Instruction Sheet.
STERILE EXAM GLOVES
Sterile, co-polymer sampling gloves come packaged in an easy tear-open plastic pouch allowing for easy access and aseptic technique. They are packaged as a pair of gloves per pouch.
STERILE CARCASS SAMPLING TEMPLATE
Qualicum Scientific Ltd/Solar Biologicals Inc. sterile carcass sampling templates are 100 square cm (10 cm x 10 cm) and made of rigid paperboard to stand up to vigorous use.
The templates are packaged in an easy open bag. Also available is the 50 square cm (10 cm x 5 cm) template for turkey carcass sampling.