Making Microbiology easier
MicroEeze is the distributor of global leading brands - Hy Laboratories, Romer Labs and Solar Biologicals, in all the regions of Southern Africa.
Our range of products provide:
- On-site testing solutions through our easy-to use Microbiological Test Kits
- Laboratory solutions through our Prepared Media in bottled format or petri dishes, ELISA test kits; Lateral flow devices; Reference materials etc.
- Sampling solutions through our easy-to-use sterile specimen collection and surface-sampling sampling kits
We provide solutions to the following industries:
- Laboratories (in-house and independent)
- Foodstuffs industry (manufacturing, processing and distribution)
- Feed industry
- Agricultural commodities
- Cosmetics industry
- Packaging and related industries
MicroEeze provides a range of prepared media and test kits for use in Laboratories.
The advantages of procuring prepared media include:
- Improved consistency and quality of product
- Built-in testing and validation of products and processes
- A validated and stable shelf-life of all products
- Cost effective product options that aren’t always viable for in-house manufacturing
- A wide variety of packaging available for effective transport and storage
On-Site Testing Solutions
MicroEeze brings you a range of on-site testing solutions from leading brands – Hy Laboratories and Romer Labs.
Our on-site testing solutions include:
- Hygiene Monitoring dipslides
- Environmental Monitoring dipslides
- Pathogen dipslides (incl. Listeria, Salmonella, E.coli, Staphylococcus and S. aureus)
- Allergen Lateral Flow tests
- Mycotoxin Lateral Flow tests
On-site testing solutions are:
- Easy-to use – no special training required
- Time saving – the test kits requires no or very little advance preparation, with quick results
- No special equipment required – only an incubator required for Pathogen incubation
- Economical – the ready-to use test kits eliminates the use of swabbing, plate pouring, counting, external services and labour costs
- Manufactured under stringent conditions to ensure stringent quality standards and ensuring results are as reliable as conventional methods
Surface Sampling Solutions
Solar Biologicals, a subsidiary of Romer Labs, brings you easy-to-use sterile specimen collection and surface sampling kits for quality control and identification of hazards at critical control points in food production and livestock farming applications.
The environment is a principal source of microbiological contamination within a food processing facility. At the same time, in livestock farming, the environment can indicate whether a farm safety program is functioning as it should. Environmental testing has therefore become a crucial part of any food and feed safety program. With a strong focus on environmental testing, Romer Labs provides a broad range of sampling solutions covering both food production and livestock farming applications.